FREE ONLINE NEWSPAPER
Are you a professional who works with parents?
Are you interested in making a difference in their lives through education about early development, especially the experience of the baby?
The Conscious Baby Program for Parents,™ Tools for Facilitators course offers leading edge information about prenatal and perinatal psychology and health. We have designed 10 Toolkits for professionals such as parenting teachers, perinatal and birthing professionals, midwives, nurses, somatic therapists, pregnancy support staff, and anyone who loves and supports families with babies or couples who want to conceive. These toolkits provide:
Tool Kit Topics Include:
1. Trends and Influences in Prenatal and Perinatal Psychology and Somatic Health: Telling the Story of The Conscious Baby
2. Conscious Baby Principles and How Imprints Happen: Memory and the Conscious Baby
3. Babies Are Conscious: 12 Senses Not 5 and Spirituality and the Conscious Baby: A Foundation
4. Learning In Utero
5. The Impact of Stress during Pregnancy and the Conscious Baby: The Evidence
6. The Importance of Preparing for Early Parenting: Ancestral Patterns, Epigenetics, Attachment Styles, and What is a Family?
7. Prenatal Bonding and the Conscious Baby
8. The Baby's Experience of Conception, Pregnancy and Birth: A Summary
9. The Impact of Interventions on the Baby's Experience
10. The Postpartum Period and The Baby's Story
About the Conscious Baby™ Toolkits for Facilitators
The Conscious Baby E-Newspaper
The Conscious Baby is an electronic "newspaper" featuring news emerging from the world of birth psychology. TCB is a monthly online publication and free to the public. You can have the newsletter version delivered to your inbox for free by subscribing, but it is not necessary to subscribe to visit TCB.
This nonprofit initiative of APPPAH serves to provide the public, practitioners and parents for inspiration from the world of birth psychology, as well as context and visibility for the dynamic and emerging field.
Please help us share the growing insights and research into birth psychology by subscribing and sharingThe Conscious Baby!
Embed The Conscious Baby on your own website with the following code:
Copyright 2016-2019. Birth Psychology Month. All Rights Reserved.